What information do we collect?
We collect personal information about you that helps us to deliver and improve our services. This may include:
- Name and address
- Email address and telephone numbers
- How you would like to hear from us
- Enquiries and feedback
- Interaction with our social media pages
- Demographic and location data
- Interests and behaviour data
We collect this data through contacts forms, newsletter signups, competition entries, customer questionnaires, Google Analytics and purchases of our services.
How do we use personal information?
We use this information to:
– Contact you about your enquiry
– Personalise special offers, newsletters or other relevant news
– Account set up and administration
– Deliver marketing communication
– Carry out polls and surveys
– Undertake internal research and analyse conversion rates
– Follow up on customer satisfaction
What legal basis do we have for processing your personal data?
It of legitimate interest to us to provide our leads and customers with a fantastic experience and this may involve sending marketing emails to highlight special offers or making follow up calls to check customer satisfaction. It is also necessary to process and store your personal information for our records if you purchase a service from us. It is also a necessity to use data collected through Google Analytics to adapt our business in order to suit the needs of the customer by analysing demographic and search data.
When do we share personal data?
We will only share your personal information where:
- We are legally required to, or as a result of a lawful request by a governmental or law enforcement authority.
- We have engaged a supplier or contractor to carry out services on our behalf.
How do we secure personal data?
We will take every reasonable precaution to keep your information safe but it cannot be guaranteed and so please be aware that any information you do transmit to us is at your own risk. Once we have received your information we will use our best effort to ensure its safety within our network, which sits within the European Economic Area.
We will only hold your personal information for as long as reasonably necessary to carry out services and administer your relationship with us. Typically this is two years since your last interaction with us unless we are required to hold it longer for legal or taxation reasons.
If we dispose of your information it will always be done securely.
Your rights in relation to personal data
You have the right to a copy of the information we hold about you. This is called a subject access request.
If you would like to make a subject access request you can do so by emailing email@example.com.
You also have the right to have incorrect information corrected and the right to object to further processing of your personal information for direct marketing.
When we provide services, we want to make them easy, useful and reliable. Where services are delivered on the internet, this sometimes involves placing small amounts of information on your device, for example, computer or mobile phone. These include small files known as cookies. They cannot be used to identify you personally. These pieces of information are used to improve services for you.